The INet Difference
At Industrial Networks, we are dedicated to bringing together industrial transportation and automation.
We also take great pride in providing the most-advanced automation solutions in the industry. With over 75 years of railroad automation experience, we stand head and shoulders above others in the industry.
There are many choices when it comes to taking control of your railyard and operations. What makes INet different? Here are a few of the top reasons we stand above the rest:
- System Integration Experience – With our industry-leading partner, Bourque Logistics, we have many years of experience with integrating different systems.
- Expertise in AEI Systems – We don't just experiment in AEI technology, we specialize in it. We are also active in the AAR's AEI committee.
- Dedicated Support – We understand this industry is not your typical 8 am – 5 pm business. For this reason, we have support technicians available 24x7 for any issue that may arise.
- Varied Applications – Each railyard is operated differently. We have various applications to fit your specific needs and requirements.
- Seamless Integration – We have the ability to integrate our system with multiple other systems in the industry.
- Exceptional Training – We are committed to providing the best post-installation support and training in the industry.
- Custom Systems – Our systems can be customized for every customer and site.
- Consultative Services – Our highly-qualified system engineers perform site consultations, system implementations, and assist with project planning, as well as onsite training.
- Diverse Customer Base – Our customers range from the smallest private shippers to the largest companies in the rail-shipping business, and all sizes in between. Rest assured we have the solution to fit any need you would have.