There are many choices when it comes to taking control of your railyard and operations. What makes INet different? Here are a few of the top reasons we stand above the rest:
- System Integration Experience – With our industry-leading partner, Bourque Logistics, we have many years of experience with integrating different systems.
- Expertise in AEI Systems – We don't just experiment in AEI technology, we specialize in it. We are also active in the AAR's AEI committee.
- Dedicated Support – We understand this industry is not your typical 8 am – 5 pm business. For this reason, we have support technicians available 24x7 for any issue that may arise.
- Varied Applications – Each railyard is operated differently. We have various applications to fit your specific needs and requirements.
- Seamless Integration – We have the ability to integrate our system with multiple other systems in the industry.
- Exceptional Training – We are committed to providing the best post-installation support and training in the industry.
- Custom Systems – Our systems can be customized for every customer and site.
- Consultative Services – Our highly-qualified system engineers perform site consultations, system implementations, and assist with project planning, as well as onsite training.
- Diverse Customer Base – Our customers range from the smallest private shippers to the largest companies in the rail-shipping business, and all sizes in between. Rest assured we have the solution to fit any need you would have.