YardMaster® Monitor™ is a system used to optimize your location and increase the overall efficiency of your current railyard process. This program consists of three unique applications working together to automate your operations.
YardMaster® Monitor™ Gate:
- Accurately verifies the arrival and departure of railcars by scanning the AEI tag on the railcar as it passes.
- Meticulously tracks the location of railcars in your facility.
- Handles the back and forth motion of railcars as they are switched to your facility, the system transmits railcar locations via wireless link to Yardmaster®
YardMaster® Monitor™ Scale:
- Integrates with static and motion weigh scales to collect accurate railcar weights.
- Relays information to YardMaster® for billing and invoicing purposes.
- Displays overload and underload alerts.
YardMaster® Monitor™ LoadBay:
- Accurately verifies railcars located in the loading/unloading area by scanning the AEI tag on the railcar as it is being loaded or unloaded
- Conforms switch on loading spot.
- Triggers change of railcar status from empty to load or load to empty.