Since 2005, Bourque Logistics and INet have invested their combined resources to develop and deploy the YardMaster® Solution to over 250 rail shipping facilities in North America. Comprised of shipping operations software and AEI hardware components, the Solution enables industrial shippers control over field operations, error reduction, and overall productivity.
YardMaster® Monitor™ is a railcar tracking system used for collecting vital data and increasing the overall efficiency and safety of your rail operations. This program consists of unique applications to automate your in-plant operations and help you in gaining higher visibility over your rail logistics.
YardMaster® Monitor™ Gate:
- Accurately verifies the arrival and departure of railcars by scanning the AEI tag on the railcar as it passes.
- Meticulously tracks the location of railcars in your facility.
- Handles the back and forth motion of railcars as they are switched to your facility, the system transmits railcar locations via wireless link to Yardmaster®
YardMaster® Monitor™ Scale:
- Integrates with static and motion weigh scales to collect accurate railcar weights.
- Relays information to YardMaster® for billing and invoicing purposes.
- Displays overload and underload alerts.
YardMaster® Monitor™ Load Bay:
- Accurately verifies railcars located in the loading/unloading area by scanning the AEI tag on the railcar as it is being loaded or unloaded
- Conforms switch on loading spot.
- Triggers change of railcar status from empty to load or load to empty.
The products used for this system is: