INetRail Stationary® Repair Shop Solutions:
Rail car repair repair shops deal with a lot of data - from tracking car inventory, to inspection details and photos, to reprogramming AEI tags with new information. More so now than ever, it makes less and less sense to keep track of this data with a pen and paper and run the risk of costly errors and more and more sense to automate the collection and movement of data back into your existing system.
INetRail's Repair Shop Solutions provide a way for you to take your operation paperless - by digitizing inspection and other rail car activities' forms, providing unmatched visibility of your inventory, and seamless upload to your existing system.
INetRail Stationary® Inventory:
- Accurately verifies arrival and departure of railcars by scanning AEI tags on railcars as they pass
- Meticulously tracks the location of cars
- Handles back and forth motion of railcars as they are switched to your facility ("jogging")
- Transmits car locations via a wireless link to your existing database
INetRail Stationary® Weigh Scale:
- Integrates with static and motion weigh scales to collect accurate railcar weights
- Relays information to existing database for billing and invoicing purposes
- Displays overload and underload alerts
INetRail® PASS Inventory:
- Automatically re-locate cars within yard
- Flexible mount allows for use at multiple locations