Handheld readers puts technology in your hands.
INet has several mobile, go-anywhere solutions for those who need reliable mobile communication throughout their supply chain, and want to future-proof their technology purchase with advanced communications options, modularity, and ruggedness. Our mobile solutions range from a simple tag verification system, to handheld readers used for component tracking, railcar locations, and equipment inspections.
- Hazardous rating of Class I Div II Groups A, B, C, D and Class II Div II Groups F and G
- Increased BAUD rate for faster uploads
- Large read range
- Rugged build for use in the field
- 2D barcode imager
- 802.11n compliant for faster upload times
- Cellular radio available
- Portable and cost-effective RFID reader
- Operates with most US-standard tag protocols
- Bright, high-contrasting display for day or night use
- Lightweight ergonomic design, ideal for office or field use
- Single control and audible signals
- Connects to PC, mobile computer, or Smartphone with USB cable or Bluetooth®
- Compatible with Windows® XP, Vista, and 7 (32- and 64-bit versions) operating systems