INetRail Mobile® Scribe Solution
The INetRail Mobile® Scribe Solution uses a combination of the new line of INet INT300 tablets, plus the INetRail Mobile® Scribe application software. The line of INT300 tablets is the latest advancement in INet’s AEI scanning mobile computer products. Unlike any other device in the market, this tablet has the capability of both reading and writing to an AEI tag. This ability, along with full Windows 10 operating system, 7” touch screen, 15-hour battery life, hi resolution camera, barcode scanning, GPS, WIFI and cellular communication, make it a powerful tool for any rail car repair shop, railroad or rail shipper. The INetRail Mobile® Scribe application software is the most accurate way to program AEI tags in the field in the entire industry. Through the use of OCR, and the ability to query UMLER, the user has access to the most accurate information possible. For enhanced accountability, and reference purposes, users can store who,when, and where an AEI tag was programmed in our INetRail Gateway database.
With recent mandates from the AAR on replacing old AEI tags and improving data accuracy of new tags, the INetRail Mobile® Scribe Solution is the perfect solution at the perfect time.
- AEI Read/Write Functionality
- Direct Connection to UMLER Database
- OCR Capabilities for railcar stencil data capture
- Database to store all AEI tag programmed data for audit purposes
- Industrial, rugged device
- Waterproof IP68 rated
- 15-hour battery life
- Wifi and cellular communication
- Three devices in one: AEI tag programmer, AEI tag verification system, and full Windows 10 computer