As the premier provider of automation systems for the transportation industry, Industrial Networks specializes in Automatic Equipment Identification (AEI) systems for railcar identification. In order to operate an efficient fleet and improve production across all facets of your rail operations, we offer both programmed and non-programmed AEI tags, including all high-temp varieties.
Shifting to automation and optimizing processes through the collection of data is a core competitive differentiator in today’s technology-driven world. At INet, we provide a variety of on-the-go mobile solutions, which deliver reliable communication throughout your entire supply chain. With advanced communication options, modularity, and ruggedness, our AEI tags are a smart and strategic way to future-proof your technology and business. INet’s mobile solutions encompass everything from a simple tag verification system to handheld readers used for equipment inspections, component tracking, and pinpointing railcar locations.
- The AT5118 tag is encoded (programmed) through the case, which means it does not have a programming port and does not require the removal and replacement of a tag case plug
- Blanket orders accepted, with storage at the Industrial Networks’ warehouse for quick turnaround
- Meets all AAR and AREMA standards
- Overnight is available on all orders
- Pre-programmed tags available
- International shipping available
- No minimum quantities on orders
- The most cost-efficient pricing in the industry
This product is used with the following systems:
See how companies are saving time, money, and resources by switching to a new way of inventory trackingGet Download